Tuition for the July 2019 Class is $19,500. Included in this fee is liability insurance up to a limit of $1,000,000. The cost of textbooks and uniforms is NOT included in the tuition fee. Upon acceptance into the program, a $1,500 deposit is due and payable with the executed Enrollment Agreement. This deposit is refundable if the student should withdraw under the conditions stated in the Tuition Refund Policy.
Florida Institute of Ultrasound, Inc. reserves the right to make any change in tuition, fees or curriculum where it is the opinion of the administration that the students or the school will benefit. Such changes may be made without further notice. An academic transcript will not be released if the student has a balance with the institution for any reason.
Truth in Lending Statement – The price for the program is printed herein, there are no carrying charges or service charges connected or charged with the program, contracts are not sold to third parties at any time, and the cost of credit is included in the price cost for goods and services.
Books required for the program will cost approximately $885. Uniforms required for the program include scrubs and a lab coat. Scrubs are to be worn in the classroom and all clinical sites. Scrubs for the classroom may be any pattern or style. Scrubs for clinicals must be the school uniform which consists of a white scrub top, with the school logo, teal scrub pants, lab coat and name tag.
Living Expenses are not included in the tuition fee. A typical one bedroom, single bath apartment in the Pensacola area costs approximately $600 per month. Apartments can be found for the Pensacola area at www.apartmentguide.com.
Tuition Refund Policy
Should a student be terminated or cancel for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
1. Cancellation must be made in person or by Certified Mail.
2. All monies will be refunded if the applicant is not accepted by the school or if the student cancels within three (3) business days after signing the Enrollment Agreement and making initial payment.
3. Cancellation after the third (3rd) business day, but prior to the first class, will result in a refund of all monies paid.
4. Cancellation after attendance has begun, but prior to 60% completion of the program, will result in a Pro-rata refund computed on the number of hours scheduled to the total program hours, minus a $100 Administrative Fee.
5. Cancellation after completing 60% of the program will result in no refund.
6. Termination Date: The termination date for refund computation purposes is the late date of actual attendance by the student unless earlier written notice is received.
7. Refunds will be made within 30 days following determination of termination or receipt of Cancellation Notice.